How does the process work?
- Order your test in plenty of time.
- Place your order before 2pm for same day shipping via Royal Mail except on a weekend.
- A typical example, if you order on a Thursday after 2pm we will post this out to you on the same day, the post would have been missed after 2pm, so. it would leave Royal Mail dispatch for next day delivery on a Friday, Note: The next day delivery on a Friday would be Monday as Royal Mail do not do guaranteed Saturday delivery unless this is personally purchased by you. You can choose to purchase from us a kit which includes a prepaid Royal Mail TRACKED 24 bag which you can drop off at a priority post box nearest your location.
- Register your kit online and plan for when the best time to take your test by following the airline and country of destination guidelines.
- Take your sample specimen as per the test instructions enclosed within the kit.
- Royal Mail state that they aim to return postage by the next working day (See Royal Mail website for further details). This is not guaranteed, we have experienced customers posting on a Thursday and packages not arriving until a Saturday. So if time is more critical, we suggest returning the sample via one of the drop box locations (there is no additional cost to you), or you can make your own arrangements. In any case, we provide no guarantee and are not liable for any delays or costs due to late return of kits to our partnered laboratory.
- From receiving samples, results will typically be available within 24-36* hours via email PDF but allow as much time as possible should your test require re-run to determine the outcome.